Robert L. Bogen, Esq.
Born: Columbia, South Carolina.
Admitted to practice in the following jurisdictions:
- State of Florida – 1976.
- U.S. Supreme Court – 1979.
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals – 1976.
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals – 1981.
- U.S. Southern District of Florida – 1976.
- U.S. Middle District of Florida – 1980.
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude – 1972.
- University of Florida, J.D. – 1975.
- Florida Department of Legal Affairs – 1975-1983.
- Fourth District Bureau Chief – 1978-1983.
- Law Offices of Braverman & Bogen – 1983-1991.
- Law Offices of Robert L. Bogen – 1991-present.
- Broward County Bar Association.
- Palm Beach County Bar Association.
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association.
- Member of Appellate Practice Committee.
- Member of Domestic Practice Committee.
- The Florida Bar
- Member of Family Law Section.
- Prior member of Appellate Practice Committee.
- Prior member of Committee on DUI and Traffic Offenses.
- Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers (AV rated lawyers).
- Listed as a “Top Lawyer” in Palm Beach Illustrated Magazine.
- Recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as a “Legal Elite” for 2012 and 2013.
- Recipient of the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award.
- South Carolina Air National Guard – 1972-1976.
- Air Force Reserves – 1976-1977.
Reported cases (illustrative):
- Steinberg v. Steinberg, 614 So. 2d 1127 (Fla. 4DCA 1993).
- Singer v. Singer, 706 So. 2d 914 (Fla. 4DCA 1998).
- Soohoo v. Florida, 737 So. 2d 1108 (Fla. 4DCA 1999).
- Slotnick v. Slotnick, 891 So. 2d 1086 (Fla. 4DCA 2005).
The Law Offices Of Robert L. Bogen
2300 Glades Road, Suite 203E
"I cannot speak highly enough of Mr. Robert Bogen. Mr. Bogen has helped me tremendously at a time that was extremely stressful for me with regard to the child custody of my son. Never once did I have to wait for a response when I needed his help. He is very kind, understanding, hones and extremely smart and logical. He understood me always and guided me through my process to the end. Even through times when there were emergencies that came up he was there for me, including when he was on a family vacation out of the country he responded and instructed me what I needed to get done. I admire him greatly and have the utmost respect..."
"Robert is very professional and answered my calls himself. I got a sense of him really being there for me and working hard for me. It was also easy to get a hold of him vs other offices. He actually listened and seemed to want to help me out unlike some other firms where I felt like I was just another case."
"Robert was amazing! He really wants the best for me and took the time to understand my situation. I also enjoyed not feeling like I was just another client as he really worked for me."